Sunday, June 10, 2007

In Love Again

I have had a wonderful weekend. I want to write a big long post about it, but I am too tired at the moment and am overcome by an urge to go and watch Friends and eat cheese.

Part of my weekend wonderfulness was due to the purchasing of two new pairs of shoes, so I decided that before I wandered off to slump in front of the television stuffing my face with dairy, I would post some pictures of them.

The first are gold, and, if I am honest, a little on the snug side. They are, however, fabulous.

When I looked at the second pair I couldn't decide whether I loved them or hated them. I quickly discovered that I loved them with my whole heart, leaving worryingly little room for ponies and kittens and things.

I invite you to admire them, but you are not allowed to borrow them.

(Please excuse my grubby feet. This is what happens when you spend the day walking around grubby London in flip flops.)




14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very tres cool.

I'm quite happy to admire them. Borrowing them wasn't so much in my plans.

10:52 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be honest, you are just trying to corner the blog-reading foot fetishist market, right?

9:51 am

 
Blogger Miss Devylish said...

Ooo.. LOVE the second pair! Ever so sassy!! Wherever will you find room for love of kittens and ponies again?!

3:13 pm

 
Blogger Kelly said...

I have just been accused of having a foot fetish by the peanut that sits behind me at work.

I happily turned round and informed him that I have SHOE ENVY.

The second pair are so beuatiful I could cry. If I wore them I would cry as I am unable to walk in heels like that and would have to be scraped off the pavement!

3:27 pm

 
Blogger Léonie said...

Adrian - Lucky for you...

Mr A - Well, nobody else has done it and my stats are dropping. (I notice you were fairly quick to arrive, though...)

Miss D - I don't know! I suppose when the shoes die I will grudgingly rekindle my fondness for the ponies and kittens. I hope the shoes don't die, though...

DF - Shoe envy is a valid medical condition, I think you should report any discriminatory remarks you encounter as a result of your suffering. I reckon I could teach you to walk in heels, you know...

5:59 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know in three little words there I can hear the subtle threat.

; )

10:08 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God Léonie, they're just shoes - get over it. Women.

(strokes brand new shiny computer lovingly)

P.S. Agree with Mr Angry - those foot fetishists will be rubbing themselves into a frenzy

11:14 pm

 
Blogger Kelly said...

Teach me to walk in those shoes? If you and I managed to get together for that I think it would be more along the lines of drinking wine and laughing as I fell over.

Is it wrong that that sounds like a really fun evening to me?

9:54 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If only this was the first time a beautiful woman had accused me of 'arriving' a little early...

10:47 am

 
Blogger Jellyfish said...

Great shoes!! I love the gold pair...

7:39 pm

 
Blogger boohoo said...

*sigh* I love shoe shopping

2:28 pm

 
Blogger Amy said...

Ooh, I wouldn't normally be so bold as to comment on a first visit to a blog, but when there are visions of such beauty on said blog, what else could I do?! I. Love. Them. Both pairs. Ponies and kittens have nothing compared with shoes (and accessories, handbags, pyjamas) of such beauty.
Hello, my name is Welsherella and I am pleased to meet you. Lovely blog. :) x

8:48 am

 
Blogger miss tango said...

Ooooh la la lovely!

11:17 pm

 
Blogger MommyHeadache said...

I love them both. So, so jealous!

4:02 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home